Thursday, August 2, 2012

5 Makeup Products That I Love

#1 Clarins Instant Smooth
Even if you use this alone it's a fantastic product it fills in the lines on your face, giving you a smooth canvas for your make up.

#2 Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 I use Sand. Everyone raves about this product but it truly is the best!!

#3 Nars South Beach Bronzer
Love!! It gives you a little glow I never sun my face ever! So this gives me a lovely healthy tan look.

#4 Clarins Eyebrow Kit
Wow! Everyone should have this. Best deal for the money too it's not very expensive and you get a whole lot. I'm really big on shaping your eyebrows I think it makes such a difference. Get this you will not regret it.

#5 Saphora Cream Blush Poppy Pink
Last but not least I love blush. Cream blush is a great way to keep from looking to done. A little goes a long way.


Being a stylist I'm always into products that work and last, these are just a few of the products that a love. They help make me look and feel pretty. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment