Friday, February 22, 2013

Home Reinvented

I have not blogged for a very long time, this is due to the fact we bought a 7 acre property that needed a lot of love! I was able to find some photos of what the house looked like years ago, when we got it the home was gutted it only had 2 sinks they took everything as well as 33 lights that I had to replace. Here are some photos I will keep adding more. We are so very happy and it has been a fun adventure for us all.

I'm having a hard time adding notes to the photos so sorry if its confusing, hopefully you can tell the difference between the old and new. Old would be the dark walls and red velvet walls some walls even had leather on them! It all came down.

Paint color is Benjamin Moore Gray Owl, lights are Restoration Hardware and Pottery Barn. Furniture all over but I was loving World Market, West Elm, Pottery Barn, Arhaus.

































No comments:

Post a Comment