Thursday, August 2, 2012

5 Products I Can't Live without In The Mountains

#1 Original Sprout Detangler
The best product line Ever!!! Its safe and actually works!! I spray it in wet and dry hair, being at 9000 feet moisture is lacking so this product is amazing my hair is always soft and easy to style.

#2 Eminence Tropical Vanilla Day Cream SPF 32 Sunscreen
Love this on my face I use it everyday. For my arms I use the Original Sprout Sunscreen that's yummy too. But the sun is so strong up you need lots of sunscreen!! This product I can still apply makeup after if needed. Love the smell.

#3 Original Sprout Scrumptious Cream
If I can have this lotion all over my body everyday I am a happy women, it's amazing. I have it in my car, next to my bed, in the kitchen, in my handbag. It's the best.

#4 Eminence Citrus Lip Balm
My lips get so dry. I end the day off with this. It doesn't have sunscreen. So during the day I use products with sunscreen, like Blistex Five Star spf 30

#5 Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme
Happy feet!!! Your feet will crack in the mountains it's so dry and its common to have heated floors so your feet are a mess sometimes. I use it every night and it really helps. It's thick so a little goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment