Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Surf 2 Ski From The Beginning

 From one day on our friends beach collecting shells to the next day making snowman.  I now am skiing and loving it more than anything I could ever imagine. Colorado has the most amazing summers and the winters are pure magic! But I'll tell you how I got to this point in this Blog.  The quality of life I now live and have given our children is wonderful.  It has been almost 2 years since this mother/happy wife/fashionista/stylist moved from Central Coast California with all my high heels to the Mountains of Colorado. We now call my collection of shoes the Cemetery of Heels.  I sometimes blow them kisses and threaten my husband that one day when he gets home, I will be in a full gown and heels just shoveling snow maybe a little wine would be involved.  This blog I hope, will give you a light hearted side to change. Sometimes change is hard but for this family it's been an amazing adventure.  So we begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment