Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Attitude





The first 2 weeks we got here I wouldn't drive, even though I'm originally from England I have not driven in the snow before. That's your very first test of living in Colorado. Can you do it? Yes you can! Drive slow, drive slow, drive slow, and good tires!!!!!! I heard this about 100 times but it's the truth.  Oh and You will at some point end up in a ditch. But I'm up in the mountains this isn't true for Denver.  


Altitude my son calls it attitude I think he might be on to something. Altitude sickness is no joke. The trick is no trick at all it's WATER!!!  I was so sick. I kept telling my husband it's so bright make it go away, meaning the snow. Your head, eyes hurt and you just feel like ass. But water and rest is all you can do to get better. Some family members have been really ill and needed to go on oxygen but this isn't common for all altitude sicks but if you feel bad just check in with the local Dr and in the mountains you usually will have his cell phone number. 











No comments:

Post a Comment